Salary depending on experience
Start date: 23rd January 2017
We need a full time editor to join our growing production department. You'll be handling the post-production of cool and stylish corporate videos, broadcast commercials, online promos and 360/VR videos. Your day to day activities will include:
- Ingesting footage including creating proxy files ready for offline builds
- Creating sync pulls from interview footage
- Offline rough cut editing
- Colour grading for broadcast or to brief
- Sound correction
- Actioning client changes
- Creating basic motion graphics
- Stitching 360 footage
- Maintaining the departments media server
Your colleagues will love you. You’ll be so efficient with your cuts that you’ll always be ahead of schedule. Clients will be amazed at how awesome you made the footage look. We’ll win awards off the back of your edits (although the rest of the team also deserve some of the credit here).
You're ideal for this role if you:
- Are an expert at Adobe Premiere Pro
- Have a good working standard of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Audition
- Are able to deliver content for broadcast including safe audio levels
- Are able to stitch, plate and edit 360 video
- Possess knowledge of different camera workflows, from DSLR to Arri
- Strike the perfect balance between being organised and creative.
- Are a pleasure to work with - you're considerate of colleagues, generally great to have around, and punctual.
We offer great benefits, an excellent work environment and the opportunity to test your creative limits.
If you are passionate about editing and telling stories through video, have the technical abilities to produce content to (and beyond) our usual standards, are considerate of others and a joy to work with, arrive on time, care (we prefer obsess) about the details, then we’d love to hear from you. Send us your CV, links to any work and a paragraph on why we're a match made in heaven to email@example.com