We’re an integrated marketing agency looking for a visual problem-solver to join our team on a part-time basis (2 days a week).
You’ll be working on projects for our own marketing strategy as well as on behalf of our clients. Typical design briefs include:
- PowerPoint presentations
- eBooks and white papers
- Online display ads
- Anything else that crops up in support of a great campaign
Attention to detail, accuracy and punctuality are highly regarded so if you take your work personally, this is the ideal agency for you.
The work environment is fun, flexible and relaxed. We expect people to work hard, be excited about the work, and demonstrate commitment, and we are very honest in our feedback and generous in our training and mentoring. The ideal candidate will:
- Be an amazing, creative, self-motivated graphic designer
- Be able to interpret a brief and put their own mark on it
- Be thoughtful and considerate of colleagues
- Relish the opportunity to be part of a growing team
- Be interested in social media, SEO, PR and marketing
- Love software and technology
You can enjoy a host of great benefits including flexible hours, an iPad, Friday breakfast, a wellbeing bonus, bi-monthly training, late start on your birthday, early finish some Fridays, and a great social calendar.
To apply send no more than 100 words on why we are a match made in heaven to email@example.com