With around 15 million newspapers sold each day, 92 per cent of adults listening to radio each week and online media usage up 56 per cent in the last year, Britain has one of the most diverse media industries in the world. As our media training team knows, it is an exciting place to work, but can be perilous for the inexperienced business professional.
Our trainers are experienced journalists who help your company get it right with the media - every time.
We make sure you:
- Are confident dealing with journalists and broadcasters.
- Understand what the media requires of you.
- Can answer difficult questions under pressure.
- Can spot and avoid common interview pitfalls.
- Enhance your credibility and that of your organisation.
Each session is tailored to your company’s needs and run by a senior national business and news journalist. Our tutors bring a wealth of practical experience, having worked with organisations that include Barclays Bank, BT, the Bank of England, and John Lewis. We offer training in:
- Dealing with the media.
- Crisis management and simulation.
- Strategic message development.
- Presentations and public speaking.
- Influencing people.