PR is still valuable. Perhaps even more so today than ever before. That’s why we created The Ultimate Public Relations Masterclass on the online learning platform, Udemy. The course is designed to equip learners with everything they need to know to be successful at PR in a digital world.
The course was built and presented by TopLine’s founder and CEO, Heather. It covers everything from a basic overview of PR to the specifics on how to design, implement and measure a PR strategy.
It’s ideal for anyone looking to launch their career in PR, or for anyone who wants to use PR to help their own company grow.
The training covers:
- An overview of PR
- How to design a PR strategy based on research and insights
- How to develop creative PR stories that will resonate with your audience
- How to get those stories in front of the right people
- Everything you need to know about writing for PR
- How to enter and win awards
- How to manage a crisis
- The ethical considerations of working in PR
- Tips on how to launch your PR career
And no PR course would be complete without loads of practical activities, case studies and stats.
Students are also invited to join the course’s exclusive Facebook community for feedback on their PR ideas, support in spreading the reach of their campaigns and help finding great jobs.
And 20% of all course proceeds will go to supporting entrepreneurs in Africa through GiveDirectly.
Keen to embark on your PR journey?
Start your Ultimate Public Relations Masterclass course right away.