There is an enormous amount of information about social media on the web, but one of the things I’ve always struggled with is finding reliable statistics on social media usage. To address that problem The B2B Guide to Social Media today launches its social statistics pages, which offer:
- A collection of all the statistics we can find on the web relating to social media.
- Ordered into categories (see below).
- Within each category, stats are listed according to the date they were published.
- Each statistic is accompanied by a hyperlink to its original source so you can judge the validity for yourself.
- The stats pages will be updated every Friday with any new data that has been published in the previous week.
The categories are:
Drum roll please: